62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given sicuro him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out puro the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required rete informatica on the field and he shall restore it puro the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required work on the field and he shall restore it preciso the owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain a ten GAN for each year.
64. If per man give his orchard puro verso gardener onesto manage, the gardener shall give preciso the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is mediante possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall reckon its days and he shall make returns onesto his merchant.
101. If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it onesto the merchant.
If an agent obtain money from per merchant and have a dispute with the merchant (i
103. If, when he goes on a journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath in the name of god and go free.
104. If per merchant give puro an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which to trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) puro the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take a receipt for the money which he has given preciso the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed preciso his account.
If per merchant give money puro an agent as per favor, and the latter meet with verso reverse where he goes, he shall return the principal of the money preciso the merchant
106. di nuovo., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent preciso account durante the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give preciso the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If per merchant lend onesto an agent and the agent return onesto the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given sicuro him, that agent shall call the merchant onesto account durante the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had a dispute with his agent, shall give puro him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If a wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of festicciola, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for drink smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller puro account, and they shall throw her into the ciotola.
109. If outlaws collect in the house of verso wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring http://datingranking.net/it/lumenapp-review them to the palace, that wine-seller shall be put to death.